Don’t Put this Opal-Petals Bracelet on Last!
- If you want to avoid wearing too much jewelry on your wedding day, take off your necklace or an ankle bracelet.
- This opal-petals bracelet will draw attention to your hands. And that other piece of jewelry on your left ring finger. 😉
A Solution to the Best Problem in Your Wardrobe
Thirdly, opals are the gem of many colors and are versatile for most styles and fashion designs. The translucent stones change color in the light. They make it easy to pair with any shade in your wardrobe. These gems can be formal as on your wedding day, or casual for a lunch with friends. Opals are a must-have gem for every lady.
Next, if you don’t like to travel with expensive jewelry, pack opals. They are a pretty, delicate, stone that matches most everything. Opals are priced reasonably. They will add a touch of class to every outfit. Not to mention, they will be a sweet addition to your honeymoon trousseau.
It’s All in the Details, Ladies
- Description: Rhodium plated rhinestone bracelet
- Size: 6.25″ L x 1″ W
- Available Color(s): Rose Gold/Pink White Opal/White Opal/Amber/Clear
I call this bracelet Opal Petals because the design reminds me of a flower. What a lovely addition to the bouquet you’ll carry down the aisle. Only with this one, you can actually wear it without worrying. This bouquet of flowers will never drop its petals.
It’s Giving Season
The versatility of this bracelet make it a perfect gift for bridesmaids. You can also gift it to mom, your future mom-in-love or a friend celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary. It is a great gift for an anniversary and make his shopping so easy. Have your friend drop him a hint.
Finally, here’s a list you can share to your social media or save to Pinterest. If you do, please leave a comment about your favorite anniversary gift. There’s one thing I know for sure about this list. A man must have written it, because why would we leave the diamond for so late in life!?
Anniversary Gift List
- 1st Anniversary: Paper.
- 2nd Anniversary: Cotton.
- 3rd Anniversary: Leather.
- 4th Anniversary: Fruit or Flowers.
- 5th Anniversary: Wood.
- 6th Anniversary: Candy or Iron.
- 7th Anniversary: Wool or Copper.
- 8th Anniversary: Pottery or Bronze
- 9th Anniversary: Willow or Pottery
- 10th Anniversary: Tin or Aluminum.
- 11th Anniversary: Steel
- 12th Anniversary: Silk or Linen
- 13th Anniversary: Lace
- 14th Anniversary: Gold/Opal Jewelry
- 15th Anniversary: Crystal
- 16th Anniversary: Coffee or Tea
- 17th Anniversary: Wine or Spirits
- 18th Anniversary: Appliances
- 19th Anniversary: Jade
- 20th Anniversary: China.
- 21st Anniversary: Fire (theme)
- 22nd Anniversary: Water (theme)
- 23rd Anniversary: Air (theme)
- 24th Anniversary: Stone (theme)
- 25th Anniversary: Silver
- 26th Anniversary: Art
- 27th Anniversary: Music
- 28th Anniversary: Linens
- 29th Anniversary: Tools
- 30th Anniversary: Pearls
- 31st Anniversary: Travel
- 32nd Anniversary: Bronze
- 33rd Anniversary: Iron
- 34th Anniversary: Food
- 35th Anniversary: Coral
- 36th Anniversary: Antiques
- 37th Anniversary: Books
- 38th Anniversary: Luck (theme)
- 39th Anniversary: Laughter (theme)
- 40th Anniversary: Ruby
Beginning a New Generation
- 41st Anniversary: Office or Desk Decor
- 42nd Anniversary: Clocks or Watches
- 43rd Anniversary: Entertainment (theme)
- 44rd Anniversary: Electronics (theme)
- 45th Anniversary: Sapphire
- 46th Anniversary: Games
- 47th Anniversary: Garden or Plants
- 48th Anniversary: Home Improvement (theme)
- 49th Anniversary: Copper
- 50th Anniversary: Gold
It’s 50 Years!
- 51st Anniversary: Photos or Cameras
- 52nd Anniversary: Bath or Spa (theme)
- 53rd Anniversary: Plastic
- 54th Anniversary: Glass
- 55th Anniversary: Emerald
- 56th Anniversary: Day (theme)
- 57th Anniversary: Night (theme)
- 58th Anniversary: Faith and Hope (theme)
- 59th Anniversary: Charity (theme)
- 60th Anniversary: Diamond